Natural Disasters Striking U.S. After Mistreatment of Israel
Last year, I did a few research projects for a Messianic Jewish friend of mine. Messianic Jews are Jews who accept Yeshua Ha’Mashiach (Jesus Christ) as Messiah. This friend of mine has a ministry and was interested in teaching about the U.S. natural disasters/Israel phenomenon, so he asked me to research any recent occurrences. This post is based on a PowerPoint Presentation I made for him.
The Obama administration has treated Israel with such contempt, and Israel’s enemies with such respect, that it’s actually hard to keep up with all the natural disasters striking America during this administration. Think of how many times in the past couple years you’ve heard terms like “storm of the century,” “unprecedented,” “freak storm,” “perfect storm,” “the new normal,” “tornado outbreak,” “monster storm,” and on, and on, and on. The frequency and severity of natural disasters in the U.S. is directly proportional to U.S. treatment of Israel and the Jews.
‘Behold, I will bring back the captivity of Jacob’s tents [Jacob’s tents were brought back on May 14, 1948 when God re-established the nation of Israel, as he repeatedly promised he would. No other nation has come back from complete annihilation and worldwide scattering. God promised he would do it, and he did it]… And I will punish all who oppress them [I cannot stress enough how important this line is. God will punish all who oppress the Jewish people and God’s nation, Israel]… Behold, the whirlwind [tornadoes and hurricanes] of the LORD goes forth with fury, A continuing whirlwind [tornadoes and hurricanes]; It will fall violently on the head of the wicked… In the latter days you will consider it [We are living in the latter days! What’s fascinating is that the U.S. is such a young country. In fact, the U.S. is such a new country that it has only been in existence during the Biblical “latter days,” and it seems to be the country most often affected by this rule].
~ Jeremiah 30:23-24
The floodgates of the heavens are opened, the foundations of the earth shake [earthquake].
~ Isaiah 24:18
Again, there is a cause-and-effect relationship between contemptuous U.S. policy toward Israel, and natural disasters. Here is an interesting case-in-point:
August 17, 2011 (cause)
- U.S. threatens Israel: apologize to Turkey for the Mavi Marmara incident, or jeopardize U.S. resistance against the United Nations’ forceful division of Israel in September 2011. Obama has Secretary of State Hillary Clinton contact the Israelis to make this threat.
August 18, 2011 (cause continued)
- Islamic gunmen enter Israel from the Sinai region of Egypt. They use machine guns, anti-tank weapons, and mortars against civilian buses. As Israeli responders race to the scene, one of their vehicles is blown up by a roadside bomb set in ambush.
- 8 Israelis are killed, and dozens more wounded.
- The Sinai region of Egypt has been relatively safe for the past three decades under Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, a U.S. ally. However, under the Obama administration (as under the Carter administration), the U.S. has become lethal to its allies, and pussycat-friendly to evil regimes bent on abusing women and executing gays. Carter enabled such a regime to come to power in Iran by refusing to aid our ally, the Shah. Obama pulled an encore performance of this with Egypt, by refusing to aid our ally, Hosni Mubarak. By August of 2011, Egypt had effectively fallen to the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Sinai (like Germany in the late 1930s) became very dangerous for Jews.
- Again, this situation came about with the full aid and comfort of the United States of America.
- This same day, Obama addresses an issue that won’t go away, Syria.
- Syria is now fully engulfed in the revolutionary turmoil of the Muslim Brotherhood takeover of the Middle East, affectionately labeled the “Arab Spring” by President Obama.
- When the “Arab Spring” hit Egypt, the U.S. quickly demanded that Hosni Mubarak, a U.S. and Israeli ally, step down. However, with anti-Israel states like Libya and Syria, the U.S. waits for international opinion to solidify before demanding that Gaddafi and Assad resign.
- Obama sends Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on TV to demand that Syria’s President, Bashar al-Assad, step down.
- Obama goes on vacation to Martha’s Vineyard.
- Hillary goes on vacation to Long Island, NY.
August 23, 2011 (effect)
Earthquake shakes up White House press corps on Martha’s Vineyard
The Clintons are holidaying in a $25m house in the Hamptons [Long Island]
“An ‘informed source’ told the New York daily News that they were planning on staying there for the week of August 22 to 28…”
Virginia-based earthquake felt on Long Island
Hey, no big deal. A freakish 5.9 earthquake (unheard of in the northeast U.S.) hits Washington D.C., Martha’s Vineyard, and Long Island. A coincidence, I’m sure. Certainly no other freakish natural disasters would affect D.C., Martha’s Vineyard, and Long Island during Obama/Clinton vacation time, right? Wrong.
August 25, 2011 (effect)
Obama Cuts Short Martha’s Vineyard Vacation for Hurricane Irene
Bill in the dark
“Sources say Bill and Hillary Clinton’s rented pad on Lily Pond Lane in East Hampton had its electricity knocked out by the Saturday storm. But the power couple were still in the dark until yesterday afternoon. ‘Even Clinton can’t get the power on,’ a nearby resident exclaimed, adding that the Clintons didn’t have a backup generator and spent days in darkness until the lights came back on at about 3:30 p.m. yesterday.”
The floodgates of the heavens are opened, the foundations of the earth shake.
~ Isaiah 24:18
“There is no peace,” says the LORD, “for the wicked.”
~ Isaiah 48:22
The Bible is always proven true.